THE NOLA: The history of New Orleans is written on its sidewalks, cemeteries, and in its people. The acronym NOLA has become a popular nickname used by New Orleanians' by simply combining N & O for New Orleans and the abbreviation of Louisiana (LA) together...N.O.L.A.
Vendor: Lafitte Trading Company®
Brand: Jean Lafitte Clothing™
Style: Men's Short Sleeve T Shirt
Product: Jean Lafitte ~ NOLA
- Special DryBlend 50/50 preshrunk cotton, polyester blend
- DryBlend fabric wicks moisture away from body
- Ultra-comfortable and soft for all-day comfort
- Tagless, itch-free design
- Seamless Collar that won’t lose its shape
- Double Needle Stitching for durability
Graphics: All graphics are applied using a distressing technique, a method by which the graphic is intentionally weathered in order to acquire a worn, cracked, vintage effect.
Graphic Specifications: The front graphic on this shirt is 10"(W) x 10"(H) inches.
Why is this important to know? Graphics on Small, Medium and Large shirts will be comparable in size to shirt pictured above, however, graphics on XL, XXL or XXXL shirts will look smaller in comparison.
Shipping: All orders ship out from our distribution center in 2-5 business days (Note: A business day does not include weekends and/or holidays).