THE JOLLY ROGER: The "Pirate Brand" has long been tied to the skull and crossbones. Historically, the skull and crossbones symbol was used by pirate ships to inform the targets they’re about to attack. Research has shown that the use of the expression “Jolly Roger” for pirate flags can be traced back to 1724 in Charles Johnson’s book, “A General History of the Pyrates”.
Vendor: Lafitte Trading Company™
Brand: Jean Lafitte Clothing™
Style: Men's Short Sleeve T Shirt
Product: Jean Lafitte ~ Jolly Roger
- Special DryBlend 50/50 preshrunk cotton, polyester blend
- DryBlend fabric wicks moisture away from body
- Ultra-comfortable and soft for all-day comfort
- Tagless, itch-free design
- Seamless Collar that won’t lose its shape
- Double Needle Stitching for durability
Graphics: All graphics are applied using a distressing technique, a method by which the graphic is intentionally weathered in order to acquire a worn, cracked, vintage effect.
Graphic Specifications: The front graphic on this shirt is 10"(W) x 10"(H) inches.
Why is this important to know? Graphics on Small, Medium and Large shirts will be comparable in size to shirt pictured above, however, graphics on XL, XXL or XXXL shirts will look smaller in comparison.
Shipping Time: All products normally ship within 3-5 business days.