THE JOLLY ROGER: The "Pirate Brand" has long been tied to the skull and crossbones. Historically, the skull and crossbones symbol was used by pirate ships to inform the targets they’re about to attack. Research has shown that the use of the expression “Jolly Roger” for pirate flags can be traced back to 1724 in Charles Johnson’s book, “A General History of the Pyrates”.
Vendor: Lafitte Trading Company®
Brand: Jean Lafitte Clothing™
Style: Men's Long Sleeve T Shirt
Product: Jean Lafitte ~ Jolly Roger
- Special Blend 100% Preshrunk Cotton
- Classic Heavyweight Fabric
- Ultra-Comfortable and Soft for All-Day Comfort
- 7/8" Rib Collar that won’t lose its shape
- Double Needle Stitching for Durability
- Taped Neck and Shoulders.
- Quarter-Turned to Eliminate Center Crease.
- Ribbed Cuffs
- Proudly using 100% US Cotton that is sustainably grown and ethically harvested.
Graphics: All graphics are applied using a distressing technique, a method by which the graphic is intentionally weathered in order to acquire a worn, cracked, vintage effect.
Graphic Specifications: The front graphic on this shirt is 10"(W) x 10"(H) inches.
Why is this important to know? Graphics on Small, Medium and Large shirts will be comparable in size to shirt pictured above, however, graphics on XL, XXL or XXXL shirts will look smaller in comparison.
Shipping: All orders ship out from our distribution center in 2-5 business days (Note: A business day does not include weekends and/or holidays).