LAISSEZ LES BON TEMPS ROULER! /laissez les bon temps rouler/~ Is a Cajun-French expression meaning, "LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!". It strongly conveys the "Joie de Vivre" ("Joy of Living") attitude that pervades south Louisiana. It is mostly known for being associated with New Orleans during Mardi Gras!
Vendor: Lafitte Trading Company®
Brand: Jean Lafitte Clothing™
Style: Men's Long Sleeve T Shirt
Product: Jean Lafitte ~ Bon Temps!
- Special Blend 100% Preshrunk Cotton
- Classic Heavyweight Fabric
- Ultra-Comfortable and Soft for All-Day Comfort
- 7/8" Rib Collar that won’t lose its shape
- Double Needle Stitching for Durability
- Taped Neck and Shoulders.
- Quarter-Turned to Eliminate Center Crease.
- Ribbed Cuffs
- Proudly using 100% US Cotton that is sustainably grown and ethically harvested.
Graphics: All graphics are applied using a distressing technique, a method by which the graphic is intentionally weathered in order to acquire a worn, cracked, vintage effect.
Graphic Specifications: The front graphic on this shirt is 9"(W) x 12"(H) inches.
Why is this important to know? Graphics on Small, Medium and Large shirts will be comparable in size to shirt pictured above, however, graphics on XL, XXL or XXXL shirts will look smaller in comparison.
Shipping: All orders ship out from our distribution center in 2-5 business days (Note: A business day does not include weekends and/or holidays).