RAISE THE BLACK: For almost three centuries, the black flag with a white skull and crossbones (Jolly Roger) has been the symbol for pirates through-out the western world. The flag was meant to strike fear into victims and encourage a hasty surrender. Jean Lafitte, known as "The Terror of the Gulf," from the Gulf of Mexico through a vast uncharted maze of waterways to New Orleans, terrorized the high-seas hijacking and smuggling his massive pirate kingdom into a colossal fortune.
Vendor: Lafitte Trading Company®
Brand: Jean Lafitte Clothing™
Product: Jean Lafitte ~ Lafitte's Jolly Roger Flag
Measures: Standard 3' Feet x 5' Feet
- Exclusive design for Lafitte Trading Company®
- High Quality Custom ANLEY® Flag
- Single Sided Flag with Lafitte's Jolly Roger on Front & Back (Reversed)
- Double Needle Stitching for durability
- Canvas Header with Brass Grommets
- Outdoor / Indoor / Boats / Balcony
- Vivid Printing
- Mildew Proof
- UV Fade Resistant
Graphics: This is a custom single sided flag with Lafitte's Jolly Roger graphic(s) displayed on both sides of the flag.