NO QUARTER: When Pirates hoisted the blood red flag it signified "No Quarter" given, meaning that no mercy would be shown, and no life would be spared. In contrast, a "Jolly Roger" or black flag meant that those who surrendered without a fight would be allowed to live. Once a battle began, if ordered by the Captain, the "Jolly Roger" was lowered and replaced with the "No Quarter" flag signifying the Pirates would now take no prisoners and give no quarter to their enemy...AYE! TUEZ-LES TOUS!
Vendor: Lafitte Trading Company®
Brand: Jean Lafitte Clothing™
Product: Jean Lafitte ~ Lafitte's No Quarter Flag
Measures: Standard 3' Feet x 5' Feet
- Nautical Level Flag with Double Layered Thickness
- Exclusive design for Lafitte Trading Company®
- High Quality Custom ANLEY® Flag
- Double Sided Flag with Jolly Roger on Front & Back
- Double Needle Stitching for durability
- Canvas Header with Brass Grommets
- Outdoor / Indoor / Boats / Balcony
- Vivid Printing
- Mildew Proof
- UV Fade Resistant
Graphics: This is a custom double sided flag with Jolly Roger graphic(s) displayed on both sides of the flag.