The Flag of Jean Lafitte~ The first use of the term “Jolly Roger” in print appears in 1724 in Charles Johnson's "The General History of Pyrates". It is sometimes claimed the term derives from "Joli Rouge" ("Pretty Red") in reference to a red flag used by French Privateers. The Lafitte Trading Company® is proud to present our authentic "Jean Lafitte~Joli Rouge" Short Sleeve T-Shirt!
Vendor: Lafitte Trading Company®
Brand: Jean Lafitte Clothing™
Style: Men's Short Sleeve T Shirt
Product: Jean Lafitte~Joli Rouge
Shipping Time: All products normally ship within 3-5 business days.
Graphic Tees: Our Custom Graphic Tees are crafted with the following details:
- Special DryBlend 50/50 preshrunk cotton, polyester blend
- DryBlend fabric wicks moisture away from body
- Ultra-comfortable and soft for all-day comfort
- Tagless, itch-free design
- Seamless Collar that won’t lose its shape
- Double Needle Stitching for durability