The French Quarter, also known as the Vieux Carré ("Old Square") is the oldest section of New Orleans. Founded in 1718 by Jean-Baptiste Le Moyne de Bienville, New Orleans developed around the Vieux Carré, the city's central square. Today, the district is commonly known as the French Quarter. The Lafitte Trading Company® is proud to present our "Jean Lafitte~French Quarter" Short Sleeve T-Shirt!
Vendor: Lafitte Trading Company®
Brand: Jean Lafitte Clothing™
Style: Men's Short Sleeve T Shirt
Product: Jean Lafitte~French Quarter
Shipping Time: All products normally ship within 3-5 business days.
Graphic Tees: Our Custom Graphic Tees are crafted with the following details:
- Special DryBlend 50/50 preshrunk cotton, polyester blend
- DryBlend fabric wicks moisture away from body
- Ultra-comfortable and soft for all-day comfort
- Tagless, itch-free design
- Seamless Collar that won’t lose its shape
- Double Needle Stitching for durability