Early Origins of the Bernard Family
Migration from France to New France or Quebec, as it was now more popularly called, continued until 1759. By 1675, there were 7000 French in Quebec. By the same year the French Acadian presence in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island had reached 500. In the treaty of Utrecht, Acadia were ceded by France to Britain in 1713. In 1755, 10,000 defiant French Acadians refused to take an oath of allegiance to England and were exiled from the region. In 1765 most Acadians found refuge in Louisiana and eventually became known as Cajuns.
Vendor: Lafitte Trading Company®
Brand: Revenant Apparel®
Collection: Family Coat of Arms
Style: Men's Short Sleeve T Shirt
Product: Bernard Family Coat of Arms
Shipping Time: All products normally ship within 3-5 business days.
Graphic Tees: Our Custom Graphic Tees are crafted with the following details:
- Special DryBlend 50/50 preshrunk cotton, polyester blend
- DryBlend fabric wicks moisture away from body
- Ultra-comfortable and soft for all-day comfort
- Tagless, itch-free design
- Seamless Collar that won’t lose its shape
- Double Needle Stitching for durability